PROFESSIONALS & AMATEURS
Professional and amateur athletes have discovered that Mind Management gives them the edge they need to excel.
Preparing yourself mentally as well as physically is essential to the success of any athlete.
- Discover which behaviors and habits are preventing you from consistently performing at your best.
- Find the weaknesses in your mental game.
- Learn new power strategies which will improve your performance.
- Revive your passion and motivation for your sport.
- Prevent injuries from undermining selfconfidence.
- Put your HEAD back into the game.
Learn mental training skills which will help the young athlete to stay ahead in sports and in school.
An assessment measuring the athletes mental aptitude helps to determine the Mental Game Plan. This plan includes specific mental strategies needed to reach and maintain mental toughness and consistency such as:
- Setting realistic long and short term goals.
- Making routines for practice and competition.
- Learning the importance of relaxation and visualization to improve results.
- Techniques which help to eliminate negative thoughts.
- Techniques to train concentration and focusing.
- Simple techniques to measure and record mental and technical progress.
The players and the team as a whole need to be mentally tough.
Mind Mananagement coaches teams to forge ahead of their competition by working together on their mental toughness by strengthening:
- Players Roles
- Team cohesion
- Mental Preparation
- Strategy/game plans
- Communication between team members
- Communication between coaches and players